Monday, May 23, 2011

Green with Envy?

I saw the new Pirates movie this weekend, and I totally geeked out over this trailer:



I'm so excited! I am a Muppets geek.

The trailer threw me for a loop at first.  I knew a long time ago that Jason Segel and Amy Adams were doing the new Muppet movie together, so when I saw them in this trailer, I thought Sweet! The Muppets movie! But when the preview started like a romantic movie, I was totally thrown off, and thought that maybe it wasn't the Muppets.  But, soon enough, enter Kermit and Miss Piggy! I threw my fist in the air and yelled YES! for the whole theater to hear. (Apparently this is Disney's strategy for their marketing campaign, as the trailer is billed as Green with Envy, and does not hint at all to being a Muppet movie).

So, yes, I do geek out. In a theater filled with hundreds of people. Be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment