For no other reason than because I am bored, I have decided to compile a list of my celebrity crushes. So, first off are the women of the entertainment industry that I am in love with (not that I'd ever sleep with them, 'cause that's icky). These are the actors, singers, and entertainers that I just love to watch, no matter what. So, here (in no particular order) are my female celebrity crushes (stay tuned for the Male edition of this post):
- I loved her in Angels in America, and Fried Green Tomatoes is one of my favorite movies. My lesbian girlfriend told me she's a bitch, to which I replied: "So?"
- Julianne Moore can do no wrong in my book. She is absolutely stunning
(see A Single Man or Far From Heaven for proof), and is an outstanding actress.
- Lead singer for the country duo Sugarland.
There is something about her voice that really turns me on.
- I have loved Robin Wright since I first saw her in The Princess Bride, and I continue to adore her. Not to mention that Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies.
- Can she get any prettier? And funnier?
She was hilarious in Easy A and I am super excited for The Help.
- Once she got over the awkward early adolescent years (around the time HP 4 came out), she really blossomed. I love the ads she did for Burberry.
- The definition of "vol-ump-tuous." Not to mention that she's incredibly funny. (God, I swear Googling "Sofia Vergara" is like straight-up Googling "Boobs.")
- I know my lesbian girlfriend hates her, but I love Cate.
(The Aviator, Benjamin Button, Elizabeth, The Lord of the Rings, Babel, I could keep going....)