As promised, here is my edition of Celebrity Crushes...The Men!
Neil Patrick Harris
- For reasons why I love NPH, please refer to this post. I rest my case.
- I still remember him from his early days on 3rd Rock from the Sun or 10 Things I Hate About You. But it wasn't until recently (500 Days of Summer, Inception) that he started showing up on my hot-guy radar.
- I just started watching The West Wing, and I love his character, Sam. As my brother would say, "He's a stud" (which is basically his way of calling another man "hot" without sounding gay).
- I have a thing for swimmers/divers. I could watch him dive all day long.
Mostly because he'd be wearing a speedo the whole time.
- If you haven't seen A Single Man, it's a must-see.
And not just for this eye-candy (although it doesn't hurt):
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- Mitch is funny, awkward, nerdy, controlling, a perfectionist, and gay.
Basically everything I am. Except for the funny part.
Sterling Malory Archer
- He's an idiot and a womanizer. But oh, so sexy
(especially in those tight turtlenecks).
*This one was for you, Jeremy.*