Friday, April 6, 2012

He's Baaaaack!

Hi all.

(is there is anyone still reading this.....zzzzz......no? Oh well, I'll keep writing just in case.)

It's been a little over seven months since I last posted on here.  Not sure what kept me away for so long.  I have been working two jobs for a while, so that may have something to do with it.

So, a little update on myself (not that you really care that much).  I moved back up into the Salt Lake area right after the new year. I am, once again, living in my aunt and uncle's basement.  It's nice to be able to save some money for a little while, but I am itching to get my own place sometime soon. Anyone wanna room with me?  You must be incredibly clean (I'm sorta obsessive about keeping my place clean, so yeah, cleanliness is a requirement to live with me).  It's that sort of thing that will keep me from finding a long-term relationship.  No one can handle all my neuroses.  Bring it!

Anywho, as I mentioned before, I am working two jobs, so I've been quite the busy bee, jumping back and forth between the two.  I am constantly tired and sleep-deprived, but I enjoy keeping busy.  It keeps me from bumming on the couch all day, watching re-runs of 'Everybody Loves Raymond,' and stuffing my poor mouth with all sorts of processed delicious-ness.  Tangent: Why is all the best tasting food the worst for you? Argh!  It aggravates me.

For all you nosy ones, I am still single.  I've been on a few dates here and there, but nothing ever developed out of those.  I'd like to be in a relationship, but I'm at a point where I've kind of stopped looking for it.  Also, I seem to be a magnet for the crazies.  So there's that.

I know I have been away from my blog for a while, and I would really like to begin posting regularly again.  Are there any topics or issues or fun things that you, my lovely readers, would like me to address and/or discuss?  I'm open to talking about anything.

2 comments:

  1. Anything that you want to talk about would be fine. Maybe your jobs? Or amusing experiences with the crazies that you attract?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're still alive ;)

    ReplyDelete