Sunday, May 9, 2010

50th Blog Post!

First things first. Happy Mother's Day!

Today is not only a special occasion because we celebrate the great women who raised and nurtured us, but it also marks my 50th blog post! Cue fireworks and roaring anthems:











So, as a thank you to all my followers and everyone who reads my blog, I am going to share with you some videos of the music I am currently enjoying.

Sugarland, "Settlin'"





Erik Hassle, "Hurtful"





Shiny Toy Guns, "Rainy Monday"





Groove Coverage, "Poison"





Ke$ha, "Animal"





Lady Antebellum, "Need You Now"





Basshunter, "Angel In The Night"





P!nk, "Glitter In The Air"





Tiësto, "In The Dark"





Eurythmics, "Sweet Dreams"





Lady Gaga, "No Way"


4 comments:

  1. How do you celebrate Mother's Day in USA?
    Here in my country, Mother's day is put on Dec 22, but nobody really cares about that.

    Joned

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Gay @ BYU, my name is Eric S. Peterson and I'm a reporter with the Salt Lake City Weekly. I'm investigating BYU's Honor Code, especially as sources have described how it affects gay students. I'd like to chat if possible, if so shoot me an email at epeterson@cityweekly.net

    Thanks

    ESP

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a celebration! I love fireworks.

    ReplyDelete