Friday, December 10, 2010

I Heart Post Secrets

PostSecret.com may be one of my favorite websites.  Some of the things sent in are cute, some are hilarious, and some are downright heartbreaking.  These two, in particular, caught my eye recently, and both made me tear up a little.


Several people have told me recently that watching gay characters on television, like Kurt from Glee, or Cam and Mitchell from Modern Family, have helped them understand and be more accepting of gays.  I certainly can relate to Kurt and his struggles, and seeing that play out on television for the world to see is a relief, and yes, has "helped ME realize that it's okay to be me."


Thanks to my awesome friend Konrad for this one!  He recently posted it on his blog and I loved it so much that I had to post it on mine.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the tag. :) Good texting with you today.

    PS - I love postsecrets.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you happen to catch this week's glee? The Christmas episode? Because his duet made my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete